Healing problems

mneish

Hey was wondering if anyone else is having this problem or am I doing something wrong.

My gear is ok mostly rekata with some blackhole. My problem is this in FP its like my heals are doing nothing.

Even easier HM FPs are pretty difficult for me to heal now. When before they where no problem.

At first I thought is was because I had stop playing for awhile and was out of practice but doesnt seem to be improving.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sorry, but I see no problems in FPs/HMFPs/Ops/HMOps/PvP

Not much to go on from your post so I've got no choice but to speculate a lot.

First, make sure the target you want to heal is selected. You can be bustin your *** on a 20% health tank and if you have yourself selected @100% you may not notice.

Second, make sure you always come back to resurgence. That will increase healing output on certain abilities.

Thirdly, you said rakata & black hole gear, but you didn't mention stats. Are you in Force Mystics? Force Masters? Both? something else? Are you focusing on Surge/Crit or Power/Alacrity? My rule of thumb is stay away from alacrity.

Lastly, if you feel that you are doing everything right, wearing the stuff, have the right spec - throw out a Cleanse just to make sure there's no force debuff preventing you from healing the tank. Just sayin.

Edited by RabeParat

With rakata and black hole, you shouldn't have trouble healing flashpoints even with weak tanks.

Look at your spec tree. A recent patch reset sorc tree points so maybe your tree isn't set up. Maybe you left before the Force Bending buff was changed to it's current effects.

If you are having trouble healing flashpoints, what's happening? out of power? can't keep up with healing in long fights or get overwhelmed in spike damage? There's a lot of variables, but I would say go on youtube and type "sorc healing guide" and see what comes up.