Ebslike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 22 Smuggler Sawbones, rerolling.

• Resource system punishes you when you actually have to heal.
  • User interface does not work in PvP, most of the time. Health bars do not update.
  • PvP bolster buff does not scale well with healing. I realize this might and probably will be diffirent at level 50, but I don't play games just to have fun in the future.
  • Weak in solo PvE, not that bad because your companion is a bit stronger then others (so I hear) but seeing a Jedi / Trooper clear a camp in 5 seconds that takes you a minute is just dumb.
  • A single DPS will destroy you in PvP, you have no chance to do anything in return because you do 0 damage.

QQ-mode off, flame away. I'll be in-game doing something that actually matters!

sounds like you are terrible..

I played both Op heals and Scoun heals and they are awesome and super powerful in PVE as well..

if you let a player kill you in PVP again you are pretty bad..

gear up and L2P.

So basicly turn Healers into DPS because you don't like healing?

Healer is always good and give players easier ways to heal it just will mean that bad players will be able to keep some people alive and players that can press a button on time will be overpowered

Noooooooo, that's not what I said mr. jump-to-conclusions

What I was saying is make the HEALS more effective, that way they can pop off a few blaster shots in between healing teammates and have some fun without the team going "omg noob you shouldn't be doing anything but spamming heals derp"

Noooooooo, that's not what I said mr. jump-to-conclusions

What I was saying is make the HEALS more effective, that way they can pop off a few blaster shots in between healing teammates and have some fun without the team going "omg noob you shouldn't be doing anything but spamming heals derp"

yeah well ur blaster shots arent gona do much of anything at all besides waiste energy or h/e u smugglers heal. if u want to heal, heal. if not then just pewpew k. theres 3 diff specs to choose from :/

you cant have it all

yeah well ur blaster shots arent gona do much of anything at all besides waiste energy or h/e u smugglers heal. if u want to heal, heal. if not then just pewpew k. theres 3 diff specs to choose from :/

you cant have it all

The point is, healers should have some pew pew fun too... if they could, then more people would play healers. One thing MMOs should learn is that there will always be a shortage of healers if they're not fun to play because they have to do NOTHING BUT heal.

Can you kind of see my point here? It's about just being a little more fun to be a healer... To encourage more players to actually be one.

Maybe their attacks shouldn't take from the same ammo pool as their heals...

Edited by AeonWeapon

Level 22 Smuggler Sawbones, rerolling.

• Resource system punishes you when you actually have to heal.
  • User interface does not work in PvP, most of the time. Health bars do not update.
  • PvP bolster buff does not scale well with healing. I realize this might and probably will be diffirent at level 50, but I don't play games just to have fun in the future.
  • Weak in solo PvE, not that bad because your companion is a bit stronger then others (so I hear) but seeing a Jedi / Trooper clear a camp in 5 seconds that takes you a minute is just dumb.
  • A single DPS will destroy you in PvP, you have no chance to do anything in return because you do 0 damage.

QQ-mode off, flame away. I'll be in-game doing something that actually matters!

Lvl 35 IA your empire counter part....

1) If your having resource problems your doing it wrong our your group fails at CC and doing mechanics.

2) Known issue. It will be fixed. Get your eyes off the grid, and look out into the space around you. You can see who needs a heal.

3) Agreed. I hate bolster.

4) Your doing it wrong if you have PvE problems. I am leveling faster than my dps counterparts by solo questing in some areas.

5) How are you getting destroyed? I revert back to arguement (2) get your eyes off the grid. Your a healer, pillar hump like a boss. Put a DoT on them and wait. You will outlast them everytime.

Edited by Kashley

Not so easy if two-manning though, level 17 or 18 and my friend and I tried Hammer Station as 2-man with our companions, him sith war/jug, me inq/sorc healing spec. Everything was fine til Kreshan, that guy wiped the floor with us, but I'm guessing that was partly due to companions AI's hampering us hardcore for the boss strat. It was a hugely losing fight burning heals until I was oom.

Was fun though. :D

lolol My husband and I tried that as well. JK Guardian/JC Sage. Owned the dungeon up to Kreshan.

On subject, while healing can be challenging on lowers levels, I enjoy that. I don't want to faceroll healing :p I want to have to think about what i'm doing and learn how to manage my force properly. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.