What makes a good Sith

darthnamel

Political manipulation with a good helping of UNLIMITED POWER. In chapter 2 and 3 I was eagerly expecting more political intrigue. Sure I got some Moffs and Generals on my side,and a fleet, but what about direct control over other sith lords? I ordered the deaths of Thanaton's followers sure, but what other control does it give me dialogue? All sith should be able to shock mission starters. That way the inq feels some measure of control. What use is being a Dark Council member if I cant shock everyone I meet?

If you heard a single word Thanaton said before you off'd him, you'd know the new Sith Empire is about tradition and preserving the frail tapestry the tethers all in the great empire. For this to be effective, a level of civility must be maintained between all Sith within the society. It isn't "take whatever you want for the sake of your sick and perverse pleasure". That is why had you and Zash marked for death in the first place--and that is also why you can't just zap any old citizen either. These Sith have rules, however twisted they may be--but rules nonetheless.