Datacron Question?

joenewbie

The other biggest thing you can do for companions is to level a 50 (Unlocks a legacy +100 presence bonus once per legacy). Then each maxed companion gives a +10 presence bonus to the legacy (one companion of each type per class, not advanced class).

When I rolled a new Jedi Knight, it had so much presence bonus due to my legacy unlocks that up to about level 30 I could almost watch Kira single-handedly wipe mobs. This advantage starts to wash off around mid-30s however.

The other biggest thing you can do for companions is to level a 50 (Unlocks a legacy +100 presence bonus once per legacy). Then each maxed companion gives a +10 presence bonus to the legacy (one companion of each type per class, not advanced class).

When I rolled a new Jedi Knight, it had so much presence bonus due to my legacy unlocks that up to about level 30 I could almost watch Kira single-handedly wipe mobs. This advantage starts to wash off around mid-30s however.

thats wrong, you get the 100 presence from getting a human to 50, then 10 presence for each companion you unlock by completing their convos