Expertise Skill

EternalMizer

I may not be putting 2 and 2 together exactly right here... I've been wondering for a long while if the Expertise skill will also buff the damage that you do when you use Force Breach as well as your technique's damage. Seems like an obvious answer and it probably is, but I would just like a bit of clarification on it. (My guess would say no.)

I may not be putting 2 and 2 together exactly right here... I've been wondering for a long while if the Expertise skill will also buff the damage that you do when you use Force Breach as well as your technique's damage. Seems like an obvious answer and it probably is, but I would just like a bit of clarification on it. (My guess would say no.)

While I haven't actually checked any parses to back this up definitively, the wording of the skill refers only to techniques so it would seem the answer is no. However, if it for some reason does affect FB, that would make it a pretty decent DPS skill to pick up. If it works as worded, it's essentially wasted points.

(My guess would say no.)

Unless the talent has been changed since release (and I would guess that is hasn't), the answer is no. Expertise only increases the damage dealt by our static damage stances so it's pretty much a completely wasted talent.