I did it.. Deleted my lvl 32 Jug on Fatman

TheMove

Bioware/EA will charge for this service down the road. Im not gonna pay them money for ruining my server.

"My server", talk about self-entitlement. The Clue Bus just zoomed right past your stop.

We're in "PRE-LAUNCH", it's been indicated that BW will increase server populations and they've been adding servers.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to agree with other posters... Why delete? What was the point? You have no idea what the server will be like in a week, a month, a year. Who knows what might happen? Why not just leave that character there while playing on a different server? You could have left him there indefinitely and it would have caused no bother at all, and who know? You might have been able to come back. And if not. Well, he'd always be there.

If by deleting you think you made some of point, well, I think all you managed to accomplish is to look amazingly impatient. Heck, the game hasn't even had its official launch. Talk about jumping the gun...

Again, this.

Learn some patience, and don't be so impulsive.

I feel bad for the people around you while you level up this new toon, that will be forced to listen to you whine and complain about how you deleted a level 32 toon simply based on server queue and impatience about an issue that was solved within a week.

Have fun.

Are you really Darnel? IF so, I lmfao at your 12 days of Christmas. "I'm batman yeah!" lol

Its a video game I have fun playing if Im level one or max level. You know whats not fun. Waiting 3 hours everytime you want to play. It feels good to be honest. And im excited to find a new server and play republic instead and be the underdog.

Thing is though stuff always changes like some have said maybe server caps go up on launch day, maybe down the road they offer server transfers and you could transfer to a different server. I see your point though cause really level 32 is nothing to get back again and its all good anyway, just skip the movies 2nd time if you already played that class.

I bet you're going to feel really stupid when you realize queues were artificially imposed to make sure launch populations were balanced out and that queue vanishes in the next 48hrs.

this... all of this... is what i have been saying to my mates who think its all gone to hell :)

One of the first 5 ppl on the server. Awesome server but sick of the 3 hours queues. I should of deleted him days ago.

you do realise there is a soft cap on the servers that will be lifted tonight! sucks to be you lol!