My Idea for A Rebooted KOTOR for PS3...

TheTaysider

yes like that's gonna happen..

First you want to bring it to the hardest and most broken operating system? I think they have better thing to do.

Second you want them to suddenly release Kotor 3 without working on it? the first and second (wich wasnt even Bioware) Took more than a year, keep dreaming.

Edited by ElitehunterDS

yes like that's gonna happen..

First you want to bring it to the hardest and most broken operating system? I think they have better thing to do.

Second you want them to suddenly release Kotor 3 without working on it? the first and second (wich wasnt even Bioware) Took more than a year, keep dreaming.

Didn't realise it wasn't Bioware..

Well maybe Bioware could create an offline game version of SWTOR. W/ option to go on to MMO with current character.

I like the idea of a console version of SWTOR that would focus more on the single player PVE element of the game. Basically, take the MMO out of the RPG so it requires less maintenance and balance tinkering than its currently PVP-centric cousin on the Desktop. I would buy it because PVE on SWTOR alone is enough to keep me entertained, or throw $60 at whomever makes it one time rather than monthly subs.

Though, the idea already sounds a lot like a KOTOR III already.