Does anyone just wish you could get some plain black robes?

Blairballz

There are Jedi Consular pants available, as early as Alderaan, I believe. Why on Earth do Inquisitors get saddled with skirts, skirts, and more skirts, and a choice between ludicrously over the top ninja-spacesuits-with-shoulderpads, or the hooded robes that appear to be made out of bandages, and leave your midriff bare. A bare-midriff deep-cowled hooded robe is not fanservice. Especially not when it's a garment you get just before going to *Hoth*.

Sure some people want bling. Others don't. Personally, I'd prefer my Inq to be in simple black pants and a fairly simple shirt. She's an assassin, "low key" ought to be an option until the sabre comes out.

yes please, we need plain black robes, and also pants. We all should have the chance to modify the shape of our clothes

Personally, I'd prefer my Inq to be in simple black pants and a fairly simple shirt. She's an assassin, "low key" ought to be an option until the sabre comes out.

You can get a pair of trousers off the Social Vendor in Dromond Kass/Coruscant. They are called "Formal Pants" and require "Social 1" (easy to get with a run or 2 of Black Talon/Esseless). They color match pretty well. Unfortunately, they are "male" only. You can see them here.

For female characters, you can get the trousers from the Social Vendor on Balmorra. They are called "Balmorran Resistance Leggings" and require "Social 2" (not hard to get, just keep grouping (or doing Black Talon/Esseless :))). They also color match pretty well. Fortunately, they are not gender-specific. You can see them here.

Both of the above trousers are very cheap (about 300 credits, If I'm not mistaken).

Just thought I would put that out there for those of you looking for a pair of trousers. :)

Edited by ZeroPlus

Yeah, the 'male only clothing' thing annoyed me immensely- the Dromund Kaas vendor would have got shocked, if that were possible. Excellent news on the Balmorran vendor though... I *think* my Inquisitor's Social II; if she's not, she's not far off it, close enough that a flashpoint 'walkthrough' run with some of her lower alts' friends would achieve that... as an inquisitor, I think she has to say "All bifurcated leg-coverings have transpired according to my designs... I'm afraid my trousers will be fully operational by the time your friends arrive."

I believe it's in the contract.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you can also wear the pilot pants from the vendor at the imperial fleet, just lvl 1 social and a few space commendations, I think about 60. They look extremely cool with a black robe!!!

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b543/zorroazul33/Screenshot_2012-07-05_21_32_06_171875_zpsc88520d6.jpg

Edited by zorroazul