PLEASE Fix Respawn Bug

Shreb

Can't tell you how many times this has happened. I get killed in a war zone and then I release and die right away in the respawn area without the ability to release again. I am laying on the floor. I can cast buffs and skills, but I am laying dead and cannot move. Ultimately I time out.

Tonight it happened again. I got kllled and when I released I appeared in the respawn area and i seemed to get hit by something and then i was dead.

I was in there for 10 mins and I got booted because I was hanging out in the respawn area. I've sen this issues for MANY months... and have reported it to only get no details or anything.

Serves you right for dying.

Did you expect the gift of free 100% life and free 100% resource restore as a reward for your bad play?

I wish this bug happened to everyone that dies in wzs. I HATE this game rewards people that die.

Edited by Asphen

Can't tell you how many times this has happened. I get killed in a war zone and then I release and die right away in the respawn area without the ability to release again. I am laying on the floor. I can cast buffs and skills, but I am laying dead and cannot move. Ultimately I time out.

Tonight it happened again. I got kllled and when I released I appeared in the respawn area and i seemed to get hit by something and then i was dead.

I was in there for 10 mins and I got booted because I was hanging out in the respawn area. I've sen this issues for MANY months... and have reported it to only get no details or anything.

keep on reporting it. 1 ticket / day :p

Actually this problem happens when you hit the respawn button too fast. You should wait 1-2 seconds.

Serves you right for dying.

Did you expect the gift of free 100% life and free 100% resource restore as a reward for your bad play?

I wish this bug happened to everyone that dies in wzs. I HATE this game rewards people that die.

What are you talking about? :) Are you on high?