incoming message

vochore

does any 1 know if it would be possible to make an incoming message for my tank that grp members would see.

in eq2 i would make an incoming message like this. /g %t wants to join our party...lets show %t how we party

now in eq2 %t would basicly show the targets name,is there anything in swtor that would make this work for my tank.

"Pulling" works. Or, you can always mark your target and say "Pulling that!" Normally I will either delegate CC's to folks or tell them to pick their CC's then pull something not CC'd.

I dunno. I have never had a problem communicating what I was gonna do as a tank.

does any 1 know if it would be possible to make an incoming message for my tank that grp members would see.

in eq2 i would make an incoming message like this. /g %t wants to join our party...lets show %t how we party

now in eq2 %t would basicly show the targets name,is there anything in swtor that would make this work for my tank.

You are wanting to make macroes(this goes back to at least EQ...unsure if UO had them). I am unsure if TOR has that capability, but used them for tons of things in EQ. The cleric class probably more than anyone.

I would rather be without them though if it comes to a company putting in recursive macroing ala SWG. Recursive simply means a macro is allowed to invoke itself......basically an endless loop. Recursive macroing allowing folks to set up spam bots among other things.