Most active PvP server atm?

aswampdonky

So i just recently got a new comp good enough to run SWTOR and reactivated my acount yesterday. My server is Davik's Estate. I havent come across a single player so i was wondering is it really dead? Or is it just because ive logged on late at night? Also, what is most active PvP server to transfer to now? Edited by aswampdonky

So i just recently got a new comp good enough to run SWTOR and reactivated my acount yesterday. My server is Davik's Estate. I havent come across a single player so i was wondering is it really dead? Or is it just because ive logged on late at night? Also, what is most active PvP server to transfer to now?

actually you don't have a choice to where you are free transferred to.

but you do have a choice to which destination servers you can reroll on.

So i just recently got a new comp good enough to run SWTOR and reactivated my acount yesterday. My server is Davik's Estate. I havent come across a single player so i was wondering is it really dead? Or is it just because ive logged on late at night? Also, what is most active PvP server to transfer to now?

As a resident of Davik's Estate, you are able to transfer to Prophecy of the Five. You might very well be the *only* person on the server, so collect your stuff and move out if you want more people around.

Sadly the PvP servers in this game have experienced a dramatic drop in population across the board. The PvP community now measures less than 25% of the population of active players (details HERE).

I compared the estimated populations on the PvP servers on 6/27/2012 and 9/4/2012 and then compared that to *average* server size among all the destination servers. So if server X had 1,000 people on average on 6/27 and it had 900 people on average on 9/4 then it's listed as 90% of it's original numbers, which would be a 10% loss in popualation.

PvP Server Area % orig

Darth Nihilus EUR French 92%

Jar'Kai Sword EUR German 86%

The Bastion US West 77%

The Fatman US East 70%

Prophecy of the Five US East 67%

Tomb of Freedon Nadd EUR English 62%

Master Dar'Nala APAC 58%

SWTOR Average PvE 91%

SWTOR Average RP-PvE 111%

SWTOR Average PvP 73%

Overall SWTOR grand average 90%

Keep in mind, this is only *change* in population size of active characters. That's not the total number of active characters and it's absolutely no measure whatsoever of how many PvP matches are played, or the quality of the community.

Paige

As a resident of Davik's Estate, you are able to transfer to Prophecy of the Five. You might very well be the *only* person on the server, so collect your stuff and move out if you want more people around.

Sadly the PvP servers in this game have experienced a dramatic drop in population across the board. The PvP community now measures less than 25% of the population of active players (details HERE).

I compared the estimated populations on the PvP servers on 6/27/2012 and 9/4/2012 and then compared that to *average* server size among all the destination servers. So if server X had 1,000 people on average on 6/27 and it had 900 people on average on 9/4 then it's listed as 90% of it's original numbers, which would be a 10% loss in popualation.

PvP Server Area % orig

Darth Nihilus EUR French 92%

Jar'Kai Sword EUR German 86%

The Bastion US West 77%

The Fatman US East 70%

Prophecy of the Five US East 67%

Tomb of Freedon Nadd EUR English 62%

Master Dar'Nala APAC 58%

SWTOR Average PvE 91%

SWTOR Average RP-PvE 111%

SWTOR Average PvP 73%

Overall SWTOR grand average 90%

Keep in mind, this is only *change* in population size of active characters. That's not the total number of active characters and it's absolutely no measure whatsoever of how many PvP matches are played, or the quality of the community.

Paige

Very helpfull post. Thank you!