The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hi i'm lunch box on the shadow lands server and i'm looking for hiring

varoncodebot

Everybody, this is a thread that is mainly meant for lvl 16-20's and lvl 32's - lvl 36's if not thses lvls PLEASE do not ask me for my services. I am a lvl 50 powertech and a casual player, due to work.So my services do not allow me to play more than 45 mins at a time in order to eat or to have a life. if ANY LVL 16-20's and lvl 32's - lvl 36's need help doing flashpoints, missions, class story, world bosses or datacron hunts i will be glad to be hired. i was told that i would make a reasonable amount of credits by getting people to hire me. I am getting bored of the dailys and would like to do this because it is fun working with people and i get to vist low lvl planets and do stuff i never did when i was a low lvled character on those planets. What is will do is..... help u defeat world bosses on taris and DK, i will help u do lvl 32-lvl 36 flashpoints, and lvl 16-20 flashpoints, missions and class missions.

Even if u are not hiring me, thank you for taking up your valuable time as to read this thread! :D i am just give up on this i will try this out for a few weeks/ days and if successful i will continue!

LUNCH BOX LVL 50 POWERTECH