Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

1.4 Jedi Knights left out?!?!?

RayGonJinn

This is not the full Patch note. There are things about classes that probably haven't been published, and things that can change in the future so that are kept secret (remember BioWare's motto : "if it's not certain, we won't talk about it"). Edited by Altheran

There is no way these are the whole patch notes for a couple of reasons:

- They didn't change the Slinger/Sniper capstone ability. Haven't they done that in every big patch so far?

- They lowered Force Speed to a 20 sec. CD without mentioning Elusiveness. Which is a 2 pt. (that a Shadow of any build could easily spec into) second tier ability that cuts 10 sec. off of Force Speeds CD. If they are leaving it that way I may never use my speeder again on my Shadow.

- I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that HiB/RS would be getting a range nerf for Vanguard/PT's. Don't quote me on that but it has been circulating so there is a possibility it's true and that wasn't mentioned.

And to be fair JK/SW aren't getting left out. Even if this were the entire patch note the classes affected are widely considered to be free kills. The changes are a mixed bag at best so it's not likely that DPS Commandos/Sages are going to be the next FOTM.

These aren't the whole patch notes. Please give Bioware a chance to unintentionally nerf juggernaut/guardian tanks, as they have been doing with new patches.

Perhaps we will get a new counter-productive ability like crash, which will then be removed after much hue and cry on the forums. Or they will do something like murdering the somewhat decent damage of tanks capstone ability, to the effect that most people will spec hybrid. Or get a whole bunch of useless armor sunders on trash, which dies quick anyway.

Don't fret mate, at least give them a chance to fail us again. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.