Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

rename follower

Mrkijo

It certainly couldn't happen with the current companions, but it could be a possibility for new companions that come out. Although I'm with what he said: probably not going to happen.

I frankly don't mind the companion names. I just wish they weren't involved in world pvp. Like they stored themselves once pvp engaged or something.

Face it, you just want to rename Blizz 'Kenny'.

Quinn? .... I'd have to call him '****-I-SUCK-SO-BAD-I-COULDNT-HEAL-A-NOOB-WITH-A-SACK-FULL-OF-KOLTO-PAKS-OWNER-WILL-TRADE-ME-FOR-ANYTHING'

Or something along those lines.

I cannot count how many times I've finished a fight with only a few HP left just to look back and see quinn standing behind something, to stupid to move. Or better yet standing there, pew pewing his base attack at the mobs and not healing.

I've stood there after fights with little HP looking at quinn waiting .... well? ... fights over, you're still not going to heal me?!?

OMG ......

wait .... what were we talking about?

Quinn? .... I'd have to call him '****-I-SUCK-SO-BAD-I-COULDNT-HEAL-A-NOOB-WITH-A-SACK-FULL-OF-KOLTO-PAKS-OWNER-WILL-TRADE-ME-FOR-ANYTHING'

I cannot count how many times I've finished a fight with only a few HP left just to look back and see quinn standing behind something, to stupid to move. Or better yet standing there, pew pewing his base attack at the mobs and not healing.

I've stood there after fights with little HP looking at quinn waiting .... well? ... fights over, you're still not going to heal me?!?

OMG ......

during beta before they changed it you could kill him permanently

OMG ......

Stick it in your ear pal.....I already had that name picked up. Cant you be original? :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.