Top Marauders Don't Use Marauder Gear, BioWare, Time for a Change

Reek

I think the ridiculous thing is that the OP got full WM marauder gear and didn't realize there were better set bonuses unless I totally missed something. I've spent a ton of hours working on my WM sniper gear and I know what I want days or at least hours before I get there. *** were you doing in your spare time would be my question.

That being said, marauder gear should be the desired gear for a marauder which apparently Bioware has confirmed. I also have to say that I enjoy these types of small advantages you can receive by paying attention. I'm all over the place here, but *** it.. I like to drink.

Sweet, thanks for that. Should I be aiming to get that surge/crit from Jugg gear or Mara gear?

It won't make any difference which gear you get it from, just make sure you get the lower end and higher crit/surge one. We're a DPS class so we don't prioritize endurance. Unless you want to create a tank mara :eek:

Edited by -Yui-

I think the ridiculous thing is that the OP got full WM marauder gear and didn't realize there were better set bonuses unless I totally missed something.

See that statement is what I'm talking about. That it is ridiculous to somebody that a Marauder went with the Marauder gear is, well, ridiculous.

Back when I got War Hero gear I don't believe the set bonuses were transferable. It's been so long ago that I don't really remember.