the 13th is official launch day..

Dizkazk

Today is official launch and not the 20th. Nobody getting in the 20th can honestly say "today" is the first day of launch when the servers will have been up for a week. The names you want are most likely gone and there are lvl 20's runnning around. That is NOT LAUNCH DAY. I don't care what EA wants to call it. Today is the offical launch of SWTOR.

People getting in past the 19th there will not be a damn thing "new" about launch. You will be in server que's, your name will be gone more than likely and you will be behind the lvl curve.

So with all this in mind what fool is going to celebrate the 20th? *** is that? Who is gonna be happy on the 20th when SWTOR has been up for a full week!

Don't be fooled by EA/Bioware with there official release date, you get nothing out of it except being late by a week. The 13th is the real release date and every day you miss it you miss out.

The 13th is where it's at..after that you are late to the party.

Edited by Dizkazk

Today is official launch and not the 20th. Nobody getting in the 20th can honestly say "today" is the first day of launch when the servers will have been up for a week. The names you want are most likely gone and there are lvl 20's runnning around. That is NOT LAUNCH DAY. I don't care what EA wants to call it. Today is the offical launch of SWTOR.

People getting in past the 19th there will not be a damn thing "new" about launch. You will be in server que's, your name will be gone more than likely and you will be behind the lvl curve.

So with all this in mind what fool is going to celebrate the 20th? *** is that? Who is gonna be happy on the 20th when SWTOR has been up for a full week!

Don't be fooled by EA/Bioware with there official release date, you get nothing out of it except being late by a week. The 13th is the real release date and every day you miss it you miss out.

WAAHHHHHHH! (pat. pend. 2011)

You're a baby. Cancel if you're not going to be happy.

You have absolutely no case whatsoever. You're just a crying child. Shut... up.

I guarantee that in 1 year from now I will be able to create a character on any of the servers and get the name I want, a name that I have been using for 20 years and always get compliments on. Want to know why? Because I create or find unique names, and not be a sheep like you and pick names from books, movies, or cartoons.

Pick a name that makes people say "wow, that is a good name" or "hey, were you the same ______ from _____ server on _____ MMO" instead of them saying "oh look, another _____"