Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Social points from Warzones

CrusherKing

Your failure to understand what is actually be said seems to be the issue here.

No one is actually disputing that valor is obtained through PVP and social through PVE.

What is being said is that there is no reason for valor. There are no rewards for valor. I could care less is you get valor for doing pve if that is what you want. Have at it, it's all yours.

Either make WZ's give social, or sell the social adaptive gear for credits with valor ranks as unlocks.

Please reread the post you quoted, then the one quoted by it, and finally the one it quoted.

The failure to understand is yours. The person quoted challenged the fact that Valor is for PvP and Social is for PvE and asked for evidence to the contrary.

You may have quoted the wrong person, which would be a separate failure.

I can assure you, my understanding of the various points being made is quite satisfactory.

I can assure you, my understanding of the various points being made is quite satisfactory.

No, it's not. The only "rewards" for valour are titles.

There are, in addition to titles, MANY other rewards for social points.

Valour is NOT a reward system. That is what you maintain, and you are simply wrong. Pretending otherwise is being obtuse for the sake of it.

You know what happened when people whined and whined about needing valour levels for gear? The requirement was removed. And yet the social requirements for perks, items, etc remain. That is illogical and unfair, and it was never intended to be that way.

Why not just have valour as a separate requirement for adaptive armours? That way you can use either the PvE avenue of working together to attain social rank and get adaptive gear, or you can PvP and gain valour in order to get adaptive gear.

This would allow the customizability (can't believe that's considered a word) of the adaptive armour for both PvP and PvE players without forcing them to do a mixture of the two to gain the greatest reward.

No, it's not. The only "rewards" for valour are titles.

There are, in addition to titles, MANY other rewards for social points.

Valour is NOT a reward system. That is what you maintain, and you are simply wrong. Pretending otherwise is being obtuse for the sake of it.

You know what happened when people whined and whined about needing valour levels for gear? The requirement was removed. And yet the social requirements for perks, items, etc remain. That is illogical and unfair, and it was never intended to be that way.

Valor is a reward system, it just isn't one that you (or I) enjoy. Pretending otherwise is being disengenuous.

Valor formerly had more rewards attached to it as you indicated, but many players complained that it took too long to achieve those higher levels so many of the rewards were made easier to obtain. If anything, the current system is more unfair for the PvE players since they still need to grind out points for their fluff while the PvP players get most of their fluff much more easily now.

Valor is a reward system, it just isn't one that you (or I) enjoy. Pretending otherwise is being disengenuous.

Valor formerly had more rewards attached to it as you indicated, but many players complained that it took too long to achieve those higher levels so many of the rewards were made easier to obtain. If anything, the current system is more unfair for the PvE players since they still need to grind out points for their fluff while the PvP players get most of their fluff much more easily now.

Lol what? What fluff? Valour gives you 5 or 6 titles, thats it, and that's IF you max it. And you call that easy? Really? Have you ever done any pvp? Any idea how long it takes? There is NO such equivalent grind on the PVE side. Easy...really... now who is being disingenuous...

Social points give titles AND actual tangible (as far as in-game items are tangible) benefits to gameplay. There is no equivalent for valour.

If you really cant see the difference between the two sets of "rewards", then discussing anything with you further is a waste of everyone's time.

Edited by Polebreaker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.