What Daily Rewards are Tradeable?

Talyndor

I have a number of daily commendations on my main characters which i would like to trade in for help equip an alt.

Which, if any, of the daily commendation stuff is trade-able (among the ear piece, implants and relics)?

Thanks!!!!

while the earpiece (cybertech) and relic (artifice) are BoP, but if you RE, then you can craft and trade.

No you can't.

He said daily commendations and you can't learn to craft any of those earpieces or as they are Rakata gear.

The Rakata implants are tradeable as such, but you can't learn to craft them either.

You can learn to craft both implants and earpieces that you buy with Black Hole commendations, but that is a completely different thing altogether.

I have a number of daily commendations on my main characters which i would like to trade in for help equip an alt.

Which, if any, of the daily commendation stuff is trade-able (among the ear piece, implants and relics)?

Thanks!!!!

It's not a perfect plan and I'm sure someone will correct me if my idea doesn't work but, what i plan on doing is saving all my commendations and when I start a new alt I will have my original character buy a bunch of purple and blue loot boxes from the vendors open them and send the contents to my alt. When you buy a loot box for commendations that box is bound to you but the contents inside to my knowlege are all ways BOE (at least I'm fairly sure they are, I have tried this a few time and found that the item I pulled from the loot boxes were BOE's). The plan is not perfect but I think should work out for me.

It's not a perfect plan and I'm sure someone will correct me if my idea doesn't work but, what i plan on doing is saving all my commendations and when I start a new alt I will have my original character buy a bunch of purple and blue loot boxes from the vendors open them and send the contents to my alt. When you buy a loot box for commendations that box is bound to you but the contents inside to my knowlege are all ways BOE (at least I'm fairly sure they are, I have tried this a few time and found that the item I pulled from the loot boxes were BOE's). The plan is not perfect but I think should work out for me.

On my third level 50 (Gunslinger), I had my other two (Commando and Sage) use their saved up Columi commendations to buy Columi smuggler gear and put it in moddable legacy gear (the ones you can buy for cash) and then mail it to the Gunslinger, along with 2 Rakata implants that were purchased with daily commendations.

When I dinged 50, I put on the gear, ran Ilum and got a Columi offhand, ripped the barrel/mods out and put it in my mainhand, I was geared enough to run HM LI, got the Rakata chest, and was ready for HM Ops.

It's an expensive method, but totally worthwhile.

To make some kind of list...

Daily commendations:

-All Rakata implants are BoE and can be sent to your alts or be sold to other players.

-Rakata earpieces can not be traded.

-You can't learn to craft either of them by reverse engineering.

Columi gear:

-Nothing from the vendor can be traded to other players or sent to alts as such

-Item modifications (armorings, mods and enhancement and with the weapons from the recent event also barrels and color crystals, though not hilts) can be sent to your own alts by ripping them out of their original gear, and placing them inside legacy bound gear. Armorings require an armor for the same slot (chest for chest and head for head and so on) to transfer, while mods and enhancements can be transfered into any item that houses them

(note: set bonuses will not transfer)

-You can't learn to craft anything with reverse engineering (there is crafted columi gear by these you only learn from schematics that drop in ops and such)

-Some columi items like earpieces are BoE and can be sent to alts or traded to other players (but these are not from columi vendor, but hm fp drops)

Rakata:

-Rakata implants as mentioned above are BoE (this is true not only to the ones from daily commendations, but also to the ones from from rakata vendor after you trade in the unassembled gear token that drops in Denova sm)

-Other rakata gear can't be traded.

-Item modifications can be sent to your own alts by placing them inside legacy bound gear, same as above. Set bonuses will not transfer.

-You can't learn to craft anything by reverse engineering them.

Black hole / Campaign:

-Everything is bind on pickup and can't be traded as such unless it is crafted.

-Item modifications can be sent to your own alts inside legacy bound gear, as above, but with Campaign gear, you will also transfer the set bonus with the armoring. Black hole does not have set bonus.

-If you reverse engineer them you can learn to craft implants with biochem, earpieces and mods with cybertech, hilts and enhancements with artifice, barrels with armstech. You have 20% chance to learn a schematic by reverse engineering.

-Armorings taken out of gear can't be learned to craft by reverse engineering. You can only learn armorings that are not slot bound that drop from Kephess HM.

-With armormech and synthweaving it is possible to learn to craft the armor shells, but these will only be items with the same appearance but all modification slots empty, which is somewhat useless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.