Tionese Crystals

DarkFireShadow

Why do I have so much? right now I have 317 crystals and I have only 11 Tionese Commendations we need to exchange them for more crystals.

You need to do the daily and weeklys. That's what gives you the comms. But as you get them you'll out gear before you can even use them, making them rather pointless.

I was sort of wondering if i was missing something myself, having some 400-500 of them, and never needing those until i got enough comms to buy something. It might be nice to use those to buy comms if you have extra, as I'm sure others have said, use lesser token types to buy higher level ones.

tion gear is pointless.

Not necessarily. I use it to gear all of my Companions. I've always gone the same route: Blues, Orange, Tionese, Columni, then Rakata. Just keep gearing out your companions. Or purchase pieces and sell them right away to pay repair bills.

Tionese crystals are literally worthless. It's impossible to spend them all because you need so much fewer of them than comms yet comms are much rarer to obtain. As it stands my characters are in the same boat, sitting on 400 and gaining more, while I have only a few comms.

Not necessarily. I use it to gear all of my Companions. I've always gone the same route: Blues, Orange, Tionese, Columni, then Rakata. Just keep gearing out your companions. Or purchase pieces and sell them right away to pay repair bills.

this ^^^ gearing up companions and more importantly you can make a lot of money selling gear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.