Low level players on high level worlds

ghostlyhammer

While getting my BH to 50, I did all my class quests and all the non-heroic side quests quests, I didn't do the heroic quests mainly becasue I am prety much a solo player. I would usualy arrive at the next planet a level or 2 low, but for the most part i didn't have any problems. Although this is probably because my BH was a Tank. I finished act 3 at 47, finished the mako companion questline at 45. so it can be done.

I don't see how you could arrive at a planet too low doing the method you described. I did the same and was consistantly 2 levels above the lower base number of the planet's level range. I finished Voss at level 50 the two times through the game (Sniper and SI) before even setting foot on Correlia let alone finishing my act 3.

Edited by Urael

I don't see how you could arrive at a planet too low doing the method you described. I did the same and was consistantly 2 levels above the lower base number of the planet's level range. I finished Voss at level 50 the two times not (Sniper and SI) before even setting foot on Correlia let alone finishing my act 3.

I did, dunno how. I even posted something about it in the BH forums about it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=512514

but I was finishing up all the quests i could find on a planet. but id show up on a planet couple lves low, maybe i missed some quests in a zone somewhere.

Edited by Greymayne