Writing story based in this timeline, need help.

Aralt

So basically I am writing a short story based off of this timeline (tor), with my friends and myself as the main characters (with minor modifications )

What I need help with is names/jobs/race for everyone, I will give a rundown of my friends in real life.

1. Male 21. One of the smartest people I know, is in college for Computer engineering, was in jrotc and can fly a plane pretty dang good. He also lifts weights a lot and looks like Matt Damon.

2. Male 20. Also a very smart person, he writes code for a software company ( no college) knows more about computers then anyone I know and like to take thing apart and "mod" them. he is a little overweight.

3. Male 23. Works security at cowboy stadium, big guy, body builder, though a nerd at heart, he has great strategies in video games. (mostly AoE 2 were I have never seen him be beat) In most other matter though, he is really slow.

4. Male 20. This guys family is ether in the military or the mob.....not kidding, ether way he knows a heck of a lot about weapons and is really good at all of them, he is also 6'6" 350 pounds. He can be good or bad I don't care.

Note: The protagonist is based off me and is a Jedi, I am a hopeless romantic so I will have him fall in love, so I wrote a female lead, she is not based off anyone.

The antagonist is based off another friend, but I already have everything down for him.

I have a good list of side characters and if this goes well, might ask for help on some of them as well.

Thanks for Help

First friend: trooper vanguard, acts as the tank for the group. During combat, is strictly business and military professionalism. Genius bruiser archetype: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GeniusBruiser

Second friend: Well I WOULD say Imperial agent but I'm guessing you'll all be on the same side so smuggler, scoundrel. Not sure what spec, but I'll leave that to you. Clearly he takes slicing as a crew skill. Can have him accidentally blow somebody away with that scattergun smugglers get, and be surprised at the results himself.

Third friend: Jedi knight, guardian DPS. Also can act as off-tank. To first friends military professionalism, he just loves combat. He has fun with it. I'm thinking a Gimli (LOTR) type character. But bigger.

Fourth friend: If you want him to be bad, you just described a bounty hunter to me. Clearly a mercenary spec, loves both his pistols and keeps them in tip-top shape. If he's on your side, Commando trooper. Named his mini-gun "Vera".

Idk why, but I had a decent amount of fun thinking all this up. Hope your story comes out well.

First friend: trooper vanguard, acts as the tank for the group. During combat, is strictly business and military professionalism. Genius bruiser archetype: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GeniusBruiser

This sounds really good, I was thinking about not making him military, but kinda being forced into fighting.

Second friend: Well I WOULD say Imperial agent but I'm guessing you'll all be on the same side so smuggler, scoundrel. Not sure what spec, but I'll leave that to you. Clearly he takes slicing as a crew skill. Can have him accidentally blow somebody away with that scattergun smugglers get, and be surprised at the results himself.

Haha, very nice, in the story however he will not use a weapon, but he might try to "mod" someones weapon and have the same results.

Third friend: Jedi knight, guardian DPS. Also can act as off-tank. To first friends military professionalism, he just loves combat. He has fun with it. I'm thinking a Gimli (LOTR) type character. But bigger.

I do like the Gimil type for him (movies not books) though being a Jedi, I don't think that would work, I may make him a military type or former Bounty Hunter, and friend #4 is his brother, that would work.

Fourth friend: If you want him to be bad, you just described a bounty hunter to me. Clearly a mercenary spec, loves both his pistols and keeps them in tip-top shape. If he's on your side, Commando trooper. Named his mini-gun "Vera".

I love this, wonder what he would name his pistols?

Idk why, but I had a decent amount of fun thinking all this up. Hope your story comes out well.

Thank you for your help, and glad you enjoyed helping, while my story will be based off the timline, it won't have really anything gameplay wise in it (like classes) but this really does help. It takes me about 2-3 months to write a story, I will post it here when I am done.

Anyone else, anyone good with names? I am not.

Edited by Aralt