BattleMaster Gear Purchasable With Ranked Comms

DkSharktooth

Make Battlemaster Gear Purchasable With Ranked Warzone Comms, and no we don't want to convert ranked comms to unranked comms at a 1 : 1 rate, it's a rip off, especially since ranked ques are rare. This will help people gear up slightly faster and not force people who play ranked warzones to stop playing ranked in order to do regular warzones to get warzone comms to buy battlemaster gear, then back to ranked for warhero gear.

P.S. I am full Warhero. Just pointing out that this doesn't make any sense.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Make Battlemaster Gear Purchasable With Ranked Warzone Comms, and no we don't want to convert ranked comms to unranked comms at a 1 : 1 rate, it's a rip off, especially since ranked ques are rare. This will help people gear up slightly faster and not force people who play ranked warzones to stop playing ranked in order to do regular warzones to get warzone comms to buy battlemaster gear, then back to ranked for warhero gear.

I'm down with that sickness.

why are you doing ranked in recruit gear? i'm thinking it has to be an extremely pain full experience. just do regular wzs until you get full bm and use the ranked comms you accumulate from dailies and such for a wh piece. you will have way more fun in the long run trust me.

why are you doing ranked in recruit gear? i'm thinking it has to be an extremely pain full experience. just do regular wzs until you get full bm and use the ranked comms you accumulate from dailies and such for a wh piece. you will have way more fun in the long run trust me.

It's called "riding the bus". Used to be a term we used back in WoW arena days.

You see, if you are in a really capable team, a team good enough to afford one recruit member, what they do is take that person in and basically give him a free "ride" to RWZ games where he can collect RWZ comms much faster than he should be doing at that gear/skill level. Usually happens with big PvP guilds to exploit the system to gear up their new members as quickly as possible.

Things started to get ugly when those exploiters thought of a way to earn some money by offering any fresh new max-level people a "free ride" upto higher RWZ ranks and comms, at a set price.

I am full Warhero. Just pointing out that this doesn't make any sense.

I'm going to assume the OP means for people who just hit 50 that this would be useful. Meaning since anyone who plans on being serious in PvP will save the 3500 rWZ comms as well as the 2000 WZ comms. To get the most pieces of BM gear straight off the bat in stead of having to trade in the rWZ comms at a loss just have a price for the BM gear in rWZ comms. Like if something costs 300 WZ comms have it cost 100 rWZ comms.

I have no problem with this as it will help [people gear up faster. They earned all the comms in the first place to get get the rWZ comms so they should be able to use use them.

I'm going to assume the OP means for people who just hit 50 that this would be useful. Meaning since anyone who plans on being serious in PvP will save the 3500 rWZ comms as well as the 2000 WZ comms. To get the most pieces of BM gear straight off the bat in stead of having to trade in the rWZ comms at a loss just have a price for the BM gear in rWZ comms. Like if something costs 300 WZ comms have it cost 100 rWZ comms.

I have no problem with this as it will help [people gear up faster. They earned all the comms in the first place to get get the rWZ comms so they should be able to use use them.

Yea, but a much simpler way would be to increase the valor requirement for ranked comms to 50, and increase the war zone comm cap to 12500. 12500 wz comms is 3500 rwz comms + 2000 wz comms, so same amount of pre50 games as now but at 50 enough comms for full BM immediately.