The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Funniest sentence/word that your character said?

EzioAdam

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time Guss Tuno healed my smuggler while yelling "WHEEE!", I nearly spit my beverage out.

As I was reading this thread I was smiling, but this is the post that just got me instantly laughing, even now.

I mostly play sith, but hot damn do I miss Guss Tano. Dude is a walking ball of hilarity. Wheeee!!!

For me, I don't remember the exact line, but with Bounty Hunter on Hutta, starting out.

There's this one quest where Nemro wants you to deliver the head of someone to his wife for money laundering I believe.

The scene where you actually do it always cracks me up. Lady's horrified, and my favorite response is something like "Here you go, all yours!" - and then the lady runs off screaming, and your BH goes "Hey, you forgot something! Don't you want to take it with you?!"

Cracks me up because it totally reminds me of the "You forgot your briefcase!" moment in the movie Falling Down

My favorite line, as I have indicated in many of thread of this type, is a meeting with Beryl and my smuggler and they are interrupted by the dock administrator guy looking for smuggled items in Beryls shop. My smuggler upon making for exit stage right says:

"Have fun with Mr. Fancy-pants!"

It's just he way the female smuggler says it that makes me giggle.

Edited by ikinai

There a great line from Gault that I had never heard before that made me laugh out loud. If you give Gault a gift that's zero affection, such as courting or something, his line is: "...aaaand that reminds me, where's the garbage chute?"

Gault is, without a doubt, my favorite companion in the game.

My favorite was my BH when a jedi tried to force persuade me to drop my weapon.

Choice was 'I can wave my hand too"

BH *waves hand in front of Jedi* "You will realize what a complete idiot you are"

LOL I've always loved that one. :)

I don't remember a lot of them...there's so many.

Whe my assassin chooses a 'not so evil' response she'll sometimes say "There, I've done my good deed for the decade."