Regarding Expertise...

PainisCupcakeEY

How much of it do you need before diminishing returns start to dictate that it isn't worth it to get anymore?

AKA how much is enough for you to stop going for Expertise and focus on your primary stats?

everyone says different numbers. I personally went with 1252. I went with Orange Belt and Bracer with Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 26 and the 32 Endurance 51 willpower 39 Power Warhero Mods

everyone says different numbers. I personally went with 1252. I went with Orange Belt and Bracer with Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 26 and the 32 Endurance 51 willpower 39 Power Warhero Mods

I have to find the right number because I need to be strong enough to tank Heroic/Nightmare 8-mans and Hard FP's in my PvP gear, while still being tough to kill in WZ's.

Will BM suffice or do I need augmented WH stuff to tank 8-man Nightmares?

1100 Is usually a decent point for ranged classes to start focusing on building DPS/HPS. Melee classes will probably want to hit 1200 first.

Beyond those values, Expertise is still effective, though primarily for the damage mitigation and not for damage/healing output.