>> Top 3 Changes / Additions You Would Make To PvP & Vendor Rewards

DkSharktooth

1. New maps with different objectives, some of which being multi-tiered maps like Huttball. Warhammer had a football like game where you played keep-away from the other team - the ball carrier took increasing damage over time that eventually couldn't be outhealed. Just saying - there's new and different ways to kill each other. What about an 8v8v8 map? Someone else mentioned 16v16?

2. Different looking gear options - OR the ability to carry set bonuses from Battlemaster Gear. The Sorc gear looks like hundreds of Snorks died to make the shoulder pads. The Sorc War Hero gear looks like Spider-Man and Alien got married and made babies.

3. What about HOT stims, alacrity stims, crit stims, absorb stims? What about pvp only stims that carry out for 15 minutes through death?

That is not true at all. Just because you dont have the best class for it or even loose does not mean you dont have skill. Skill is shown on how people know their class, other classes, and how you react under these interactions.

Classes not built well for 1v1 will never do well against equally skilled players on classes with the tools to do this. I hate any kind of 1v1 on my commando because it is always ALWAYS a losing proposition unless the other player is terrible. Just being caught in a 1v1 situation shows that you don't know your class, or your team was stupid enough to leave you alone. Any kind of match style that forced this upon a commando is just handing a free kill to other guy and would make even a very well played commando, of which there are a few myself not included, a complete liability for their team. Sorry, but skill at 1v1 doesn't show you're skilled at the class if that's not what your class is built to do. A tank isn't a good tank just because they can take a beating. A tank is a good tank when they can flip guards around, know who and when to taunt, etc.

Let me be clear, I am NOT saying that always losing a 1v1 means you have no skill. I AM saying that more game modes that emphasize 1v1 as some sort of "Test of Skill" aren't really that and would unfavorably bias the classes that are really good at 1v1 while penalizing classes without the toolset to effectively do this, and would just make commando more lolworthy in PVP.