The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Am just saying....

darkwingduk

I think its time to take of the kid gloves. This game has starwars like content... but we need more races, we need that starwars feel.

I know its been beating to death but enough man... lets see some trandoshans, woookies, moncals, bothans, rodians, ithorians... most people dont care to much about the romance espect of it, they just want to play a starwars toon.

Stop jerking around and release these races already. And dont say it will be hard because and i quote " All of these races are already in the game ".

/sign

swg vet / swtor vet / die hard starwars fan.

Edited by darkwingduk

Be patient mate, EA/Bioware don't even know where this game is heading until after F2P.

With the current game bleeding subs it is not in their interest to start adding content i.e races, to the game until they know that they have enough vested interest by players to keep the game running.

Its just not that economical for them at this stage.

Because gay and ***** romances are above this. Sigh so stupid would rather have more races.

I thought this was Star Wars, and if i recall i do not know of any guy relationships in Star Wars so why do we need it to start in this game.

The day they introduce same sex relationships to Star Wars:The Old Republic is the day i unsub and Stars Wars Died

Edited by Reble-Dog-Squad

I thought this was Star Wars, and if i recall i no not know of any guy relationships in Star Wars so why do we need it to start in this game.

The day introduce same sex relations ships to Star Wars:The Old Republic is the day i unsub and Stars Wars Died

I hear ya.