Best Class Story?

Killazx

I think SI has the best act 1 story, but it kind of craps out in act 3. From the ones I've played I think SW is probably the best overall. I've heard really good things about BH and trooper, but I didn't like the play style enough with them to have ever gotten past act 1.

This conversation comes up a lot.

It all depends on what you like/want. Different people like one more than another based on what they think makes for a great video game.

My preferences so far:

Agent > Jedi Knight > Trooper > Smuggler > Sith Warrior > Bounty Hunter > Jedi Counselor (I haven't played enough of Sith Inquisitor to have an opinion, but from what I've heard, I'm guessing it'll fall somewhere around smuggler for me).

But there are pros and cons to each story. You may think that the pros of one story are a lot more important than I am, or the cons less important.

Sith Warrior, hands down. Knight and Inquis have good stories but their second and third acts are basically the same story arc. Trooper is pretty nice , but I haven't gotten past Belsavis yet (because I hate Belsavis)I can't really get into IA or smug because their playstyles seem too easy.