The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Whats the lowest you've completed acts 1, 2, or 3? 34 for act 2 for me

Skodan

Just completed act 2 at level 34 on my IA :rak_04:

How low can you go?

What level is the level range of the last planet of act 2? If you were under it by more than 4 levels you must have had someone help you because you can't hit any enemies 4 levels higher than you.

Edited by Tuscad

i did act 2 at lvl 21 with alot of help from a friend just doing class missions and nothing else

fun fact the armour you get in rewards can be equipped as soon as you get them and a lvl 30 saber on a lvl 21 toon in pvp gets a extra boost because its treated as if it was a 21 weapon not a 30 weapon

if that makes any seance its the best i can explain it

Why would you want be under leveled so much?

because i had leveled up on my old server a few characters and then before transfers were announced i voluntarily restarted on Canderous Ordo, too bad my destination server wasnt CO :rak_02: so i stuck with my new server. doing the same planetary quests 8 times is not fun (4 empire x2 servers)

What level is the level range of the last planet of act 2? If you were under it by more than 4 levels you must have had someone help you because you can't hit any enemies 4 levels higher than you.

since i was a healer, i had kaliyo attack everything, it was fine on hoth at 34 versus 38s, we were able to slowly do the battles (and i stealthed through a lot of fights). once i got to quesh however for the level 41 quests i had to get help. but i was able to solo all the way up until the last quest on hoth and quesh to finish up act 2

i did act 2 at lvl 21 with alot of help from a friend just doing class missions and nothing else

fun fact the armour you get in rewards can be equipped as soon as you get them and a lvl 30 saber on a lvl 21 toon in pvp gets a extra boost because its treated as if it was a 21 weapon not a 30 weapon

if that makes any seance its the best i can explain it

I did the same with an Inquisitor, there seems to be no level limit on the class quests so I wouldn't be surprised if you could finish off the whole thing early on.. and as you say, there's no level req on the rewards :)

Uhm, you can hit enemies 4 levels higher than you. I did it on my level 26 VG during the event last week. I walked through the whole area for the eating utensils quest and killed a few things that were 31. Sure, they resisted a lot of my hits and dodged some as well, but they died... I mean, as a tank with my well-geared healing companion out, it didn't matter, I just kept wailing away.

Several months ago, I helped a guildie do all his Class Story stuff, just going from mission to mission. I think he did a little PvP during the times we weren't doing his class stuff, but he was 32 when he finished his story (granted by that point I was doing all the work).

Sure, they resisted a lot of my hits and dodged some as well, but they died... I mean, as a tank with my well-geared healing companion out, it didn't matter, I just kept wailing away.

yep i was the opposite, healer with a tank companion. kaliyo seemed to be able to hit them more than i could :rak_02:

Uhm, you can hit enemies 4 levels higher than you. I did it on my level 26 VG during the event last week. I walked through the whole area for the eating utensils quest and killed a few things that were 31. Sure, they resisted a lot of my hits and dodged some as well, but they died... I mean, as a tank with my well-geared healing companion out, it didn't matter, I just kept wailing away.

Huh, I thought they always dodged.

34? Why would you want to do that (unless you were just getting the buff for your other characters). I actually just finished act 2 on my Marauder yesterday ... at level 41.

mainly for the class buff, plus as i said in an above post, ive done the planetary quests a lot on my old server before i restarted on a new one before transfers were even announced

Im consistantly over level but Ive been asked numberous times by under level players to come help them past certain storyline points as they to low for the content!

At first I did but now if someone under level asks for help I tell them to go do the content they missed and they will not need help.

And I say it over general so everyone on the planet knows this guy just trying to get someone to do the encounter for him/her because they under level.

Annoying little "players" they are that spam general for hours just to find someone to do the encounter for them.

Once had a guy get mad at me for not power leveling him past the Alderaan storyline he was stuck on when he should have still been on Nar Shaadda or even Taris in all honesty.