The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cheating in PVP

brucehawwk

Are you that bad that you have to hack a game to win? I know BW are a bunch of *******es when it comes to monitoring also. Only nagas cheat to win.. are you a naga?

Are you talking about a guild named after the mouse, or are you suggesting that people who use a gaming mouse (Which actually had a SWTOR version) are cheating by using the mouse?

No, the guy is right, many strange things happends on midnight and it's been since Monday from this week.

Check this example, from a warzone a few enemy players quit before the match started, after that the only action was 2 kills from them and 2 captured bunkers from us. But... the warzone finished because there was enough players.

Now, take the screenshot and note something strange.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5733/screenshot2012082300525.jpg

Normally, the game gives extra medals when players complete objectives in less than X minutes. But in this case, the enemies receive 6 extra medals ... 6 EXTRA MEDALS for nothing, besides they were losing so I don't see how is possible.

This is one of many cases, about speed hack or any skill without delay... I see some... and even with report and warning to other players, but cases continue and it never ends. Seriously some players we used to be highly decorated now we have the last place without medal you cannot say it's about skills or gear, something is wrong here and it needs to be investigated. Don't you think?

No, the guy is right, many strange things happends on midnight and it's been since Monday from this week.

Check this example, from a warzone a few enemy players quit before the match started, after that the only action was 2 kills from them and 2 captured bunkers from us. But... the warzone finished because there was enough players.

Now, take the screenshot and note something strange.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5733/screenshot2012082300525.jpg

Normally, the game gives extra medals when players complete objectives in less than X minutes. But in this case, the enemies receive 6 extra medals ... 6 EXTRA MEDALS for nothing, besides they were losing so I don't see how is possible.

This is one of many cases, about speed hack or any skill without delay... I see some... and even with report and warning to other players, but cases continue and it never ends. Seriously some players we used to be highly decorated now we have the last place without medal you cannot say it's about skills or gear, something is wrong here and it needs to be investigated. Don't you think?

there is nothing wrong with that picture. It does not matter cap, you need to go ahead in the game. Both your scores are 100%, so it is a tie. Meaning, they were not losing YET. a few more seconds and you would be winning but the time ran out it seems. It is a tie. In ties, you get coin toss. 50% of the chance, and you lost it.

Edited by Ghostuka

Ohh.. the server side lag and the improved predation... gotcha. yeah haxxorz for shure brah

Tell me about it. So many times I've been accused of speed hacking, among other, simply because I use transcendence. Told the guy who keeps harassing me what the ability was, and how its even possible to use it back to back by getting fury naturally then through valorous call, but he refused to listen. While there is hacking in this game, a lot of people are wrongfully accused of it simply because someone sees something they perceive as hacking (transcendence, inspiration, popping all defensive in 1 single fight, self heals on a sentinel) which turns out to be a class or regular ability. Currently on beregren colony I'm being accused of speed hacking, damage mitigation hacking, cooldown hacking, and heal hacking.

Speed comes from trans. Covered that. Heals are the spec, watchman. For some reason these people are absolutely sure that sentinels can't heal. Damage mitigation hacking they call it: rebuke, saber ward, and a warzone adrenal I call it. I usually use this combo on the people who complain about me. ;D As far as my alleged "cooldown hacking", apparently I stealthed 5 times in under 10 seconds before. That one had me laughing for a while as not only I did i not do it, but I don't even see the point in doing that if I even was capable of doing it.

Like I said, there is hacking, but be absolutely sure that it isn't a class or spec, or regular ability being used. I'd hate for someone to have to go through the crap in warzones that I get just by being a good player. At least I can handle the critics, I have nothing to hide and have even adked CS reps to investigate me just to prove that I don't use hacks. Some others might not be so patient however, so try to be absolutely sure before accusing.

Let me get off my soap box now. :p