The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jugalicious

UncleOst

Created my third(yep..third) jug last night.

First one was tank spec with champ gear and after pvping for awhile at 50, decided to try the other classes. I've played them all except trooper. My main I guess you could say was my pt but even that class gets weary after awhile. Almost full aug war hero with that one. Just missing 2 pieces if I remember right. I named that one Undying, who now resides on Prophecy of the five. All my other toons are crafting alts that I'll hop on once in awhile just for a change of pace.

So like I was saying, my first jug was tank spec to 50. The next one I made was rage spec to 50. I wanted to really absorb the play style so I had decided to roll another jug lol. I will probably do the same thing with this new one and level up vengence to 50. I've said before that jug by far was most enjoyable class and I think it has the smoothest groove. The storyline is great as well.

So my new rage will be this fresh jug also named Undying. I fired up a little guild hoping to meet some new pvpers simply because a lot of the players I hang with are not playing anymore. Sux.

SO if there are any of you out there that ever wanted to roll a jug...do it. JUG IT UP!

welcome to the Club :D

not sure what we'll call it. I'm the same. First Jugg was a Vengeance up to 50, second was mix of tank/rage (did tank up to 40's...specced rage to try afterwords)

My third will be vengance most likely, my favorite spec. Or I may try leveling without an AC, see how far I get.

i would also like to say i played a Jugg all threw Beta and now my jugg again on POT5 as well. i switch alot on spec between vengence and rage. i love rages burst and ppl have a hard time kitting. but yes i love my Jugg, i also have a 50 Mara and assassin. Good times