The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Map pack's : Huttball on Quesh , Turrets on Balmora

-Swag-

Hello forums i'am suggesting map packs for PvP

Not new game types but new surroundings

Huttball on a forrest map like Alderran or Quesh

Turret gametype like Novare or Alderran on Balmorra or Dromund Kaas

i think it would be pretty easy to build a new maps to give variety to the PvP games or give the communtiy a map creator the same TDK you guys use .

just an idea. Thanks

Id like to see for example civil war actualy turned to where one node is right near the spawn and would have to make a push to mid if you understand what I mean then move forward to enemys node to cap it so forth . ( i know it might make the games longer) but it would change the strategy's up .

Another is grave pds or something of that sort like low gravity games .

But I do wish they would add one big giant 40( or something equivilant to that number) man pvp map . always did like those giant slug fests with lots o objectives to do .

But in all there are sooo many options for diffrent types of games and otehrs are right we do need more of them to break up that same ones we get . I know the pvpers would like a bit more flavor in there pvp's .

Having a CW/NC type match on Hoth would be an awesome tribute to The Empire Strikes Back.

Instead of speeders you could ride taun tauns backl!!!

/signed

EDIT: After like 3 more seconds of thought an NC type match would be best. The cannons could be aimed at an Imperial invading force and the imps could spawn inside walkers. The Republic base would obviously be the other target/spawn point and they ride around the side of a mountain ridge or something like that on taun tauns, if that would take to long to develop whatever speeder just gimme this map please.

This would be awesome because I just realized all the maps are neutral. There is no "home team." You're a guest of the Hutts, the Voidstar is just floating around in space, Alderaan is neutral with each faction having a house supporting it and you're fighting over Denova but it doesn't belong to anyone. If they made some maps where it was your home turf (no advantage just that it was YOUR base, not the one you borrowed on Denova) that got destroyed/overrun would add a connection to the map for each faction. Add an animation of the base getting overrun or the Imps turning tail instead of just staring at everyone standing around like jerks would really make you feel like you won or lost. As of now you see everyone freeze and then look to see how you did on the scoreboard.

Edited by Capt_Beers

I always thought the healing temple in voss would make for a great huttball area or even voidstar type map.

A prisonball i mean huttball on belsalvis would be nice.

They have so many great textured area's already in game that they could easily develop into warzone matches.