Help me decide...

Arkanzues

If you like ranged DPS I suggest you take the Sorc, you have nice looking abilities and force Storm is Awesome.

The Jugg isn't bad as well. You have nice looking gear and the dps is sick if you don't want to tank.

Edited by Aiccee

I'm caught in between making a SW (go into Jugg for either straight tank or tank/dps), or making a SI (go into Sorc for DPS), any opinions?

Who has a better story, better at PvE, and better at PvP?

It's hard for me to make a comparison because I haven't played with a Sorcerer past level 10. They are a ranged class, kind of fragile in melee. The story in the first 10 levels puts you in a... curious mindset. Everyone treats you like you're the lowest life form in the universe and that totally motivates you to go full-on Dark Side on their butts. It's kind of intoxicating.

The story of the Sith Warrior is awesome. If I have to describe it one phrase, it would be power trip. You're like... the big fish in the small pond. The handpicked elite. There is betrayal and revenge, and at the end you rise up extremely high in the Empire's society.

The Juggernaut is a tough melee class who can both defend himself and attack very effectively. Almost nothing can stop you while you're leveling the toon up.

Both stories are wonderful.

I would however caution you if you plan to do any soloing between 40 and 50 from going with the SI. There seems to be a bug with one of the class missions (Visions and Visionaries) that is hitting some people but not others that is making it impossible to get past that mission without help. Some bug makes it so that you effectively don't have any armor when you get into the phase-zone (it doesn't even take a boss to kill you- you're down from a simple minion in about one or two hits).

That being said. I liked the SI.

There is a couple of bugs for the Warrior too, but those are mostly superficial (a LS companion responding like she was DS for a couple of seconds being one that comes to mind). In any case, they don't seem to effect the game itself at least so, if you plan on getting any kind of solo time, it would just be easier.

So, yes, I liked the SW as well.

Please do note however that YMMV.