Bugs present since Beta

Mosfett

Four bugs present since beta comes to mind:

-Mobs that die standing up (no biggy, but still),

-Camera sometimes shifting up when it hits a wall or roof (when your character isn't centered in the screen and even get out of sight of the camera)

-The permanent faceplant position after a knock down ability

-When u kill an NPC or another player and your gun still shoots at the corpse for a while.

More then 8 months to solves bugs from beta and some obvious ones are still there...

I know there is more bugs that have been around since beta, that is the ones i remember for now, whats yours ?

Edited by Mosfett

-Camera sometimes shifting up when it hits a wall or roof (when your character isn't centered in the screen and even get out of sight of the camera)

I believe this is a setting. Something about camera pivot and allowing it to continue off it's access.

Four bugs present since beta comes to mind:

-Mobs that die standing up (no biggy, but still), probably due to lag

-Camera sometimes shifting up when it hits a wall or roof (when your character isn't centered in the screen and even get out of sight of the camera)described by above poster

-The permanent faceplant position after a knock down abilityi think its WAI

-When u kill an NPC or another player and your gun still shoots at the corpse for a while.was broken, then fixed, then back again, again i think its due to lag

my posts in red

Edited by Skodan