Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please fix or change Resolve

Darkfalstaff

Again, Resolve is fine, it is PvP damage that is broken (way too high) which causes people to perceive a problem with Resolve since they die before it has an effect.

My suggestion is to add a buff to hard stuns (i.e. ones that you can activate from your ability bar) so that the target of the stun takes 75% less damage while under the effect of the stun.

Just up the Stuns resolve effect per second from 200 to 250. Most people just don't like being chain stunned and this would dramatically effect this.

Now, Darth, what would that do to Operatives/Scoundrels? Again? But in all honesty I would like for TTK to be longer.

I think that Force and Tech attacks are too prevalent in some classes damage potential while those type of attacks are not mitigated by anything. But that is really an empirical observation and I don't have any other arguments to base it on.

They could undo some of the nerfs to Ops, or they could give Ops a AC passive that increases damage against stunned targets.

Again, Resolve is fine, it is PvP damage that is broken (way too high) which causes people to perceive a problem with Resolve since they die before it has an effect.

unfortunately, dmg will continue to increase with every new patch & tier. I suppose you could argue that hp also increases. not sure if that balances thing or not though.

unfortunately, dmg will continue to increase with every new patch & tier. I suppose you could argue that hp also increases. not sure if that balances thing or not though.

If they increased HP and Armor enough it would balance out, however, they have shown that they aren't capable of properly balancing these so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.