...Saga finally ended for me sadly ( My Story)

Murder_Toys

Saga finally ended for me sadly

Well after a few days of talks /posts in the guild chat and guild forum our adventrue has come to a close. I started life on the Rogue moon server (in nov2011 ) and to keep a long story short transfered to The Red eclipses within the first few days of transfers i was able to find a friendly group of gamers that enjoyed the content and each others company for the last 2 months or so , completed all the games current content.

I ve had many great moments in the game , solo play or in a group.

So am going to leave this on a High , thank u for making this game and I am even more thankful that i ve got a great guild to move on to the next game with.

My account is subbed up till Nov then i ll go f2p to check on new in game content. No point in me bashing the game we as a group simpley needed to move on due to lack of content. most likely because its such a new game Maybe its a case of coming back next year.

as the old saying goes , Trolls are people that talk crap about game and still pay and play so we voted with are wallets instead

take it easy everyone i played with on rogue moon and red eclipse may are paths meet again

Oliver =D

MurderToys Empire sorc

Murdertoy smuggler republic

Edited by Murder_Toys

I'm feeling I will do likewise. I am not going to say good bye though, but me, and SW:TOR just need a break from each other for a while ! :D

my current sub runs out mid October, but I am reducing the amount of time I play in game as there is not really much to login for right now. Once my sub ends, I will take a break for a while and maybe come back in the New year, and see what's new.

Its healthy anyway to do other things, and feel refreshed to play again some time in the future. ;)