Has this happened to you?

Trintric

It's called dark side corruption, and you get progressively lighter and vein-ier as you get dark, and your eyes get redder. If you don't like how your toon looks, you can turn this off, by pressing 'C' and then the little armour icon on the far right, which will allow you to colour match your robes, hide your headpiece and turn on or off your sith corruption. It was kind of a surprise to me at first too, back when I started the game. :)

One thing I have always thought was sort of strange about this game was that all species and all classes can get darkside corruption not just force users. I guess since you can turn it off it isn't really an issue, but it still weird seeing my scoundrel go all emperor palpatine on me.

At level 1, the darkside corruption is barely noticeable since it's mostly an eye color change. Once you get to darkside 2, then the skin changes. That's when I had to turn it off. I didn't want my dark red, menacing Sith to be "hot pink." It just kinda killed the vibe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.