64-bit client?

Icestar

Yep, but some games release a 64-bit version as a option, not a must have.

I'm not sure I want Bioware maintaining two different clients. There is a low tolerance in the player base for bugs as it is. Let's not encourage more points of failure.

Besides, just because someone gives you a 64bit client, does not mean it's better then a 32 bit client. It totally depends on if it's built and optimized for 64 bit, or if is really just a ghetto port of a 32 bit client with a new paint job and a free lolly pop for the player.

Edited by Andryah

I'm not sure I want Bioware maintaining two different clients. There is a low tolerance in the player base for bugs as it is. Let's not encourage more points of failure.

Besides, just because someone gives you a 64bit client, does not mean it's better then a 32 bit client. It totally depends on if it's built and optimized for 64 bit, or if is really just a ghetto port of a 32 bit client with a new paint job and a free lolly pop for the player.

yeah, for swtor, it'll probably just be a ghetto port. game doesn't really have a good track record for pushing out nice things.

this and the mac client are things i've given up on.

Edited by noodlehaus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.