Have you ever noticed the broken Imperial symbol?

VMorningStar

I believe on Balmorra, at the spaceport, I noticed that the Imperial symbol hanging over the doorways were broken..as if the symbol itself was dripping down. I figured it was just a cool design they decided to incorporate into the game design, but I wanted to ask if anyone knew if that symbol had a story or some kind of meaning.

Riiiiiiiight.......

Seriously, the game is not broken. What you get in the box that you buy is not broken, it has a fantastic adventure.

It is what happens when you are done with the content in the box that needs some work :rak_03:

Edited by Icestar

Seriously, the game is not broken. What you get in the box that you buy is not broken, it has a fantastic adventure.

It is what happens when you are done with the content in the box that needs some work :rak_03:

A great example of fantastic adventure is being in pvp and not being able to chat in the ops channel. You know the chat glitch that's going on that you can hit control and u to reset your UI? Well that reset stopped working so well my adventure earlier tonight required a restart of the game.

That's just one example.

A great example of fantastic adventure is being in pvp and not being able to chat in the ops channel. You know the chat glitch that's going on that you can hit control and u to reset your UI? Well that reset stopped working so well my adventure earlier tonight required a restart of the game.

That's just one example.

This has never happened to me, but it is sad it happened to you :csw_yoda: