Which stealth class

Mrpoot

If you want dps/burst, you will get mixed response. Operatives technically have the most burst at first, but shadows are probably better than operatives (I think the operative playstyle is less proc-y and more straight forward). Be reminded that operatives can heal, while shadows can tank.

Well,

OPERATIVE: Operative has slightly better BURST DPS, However if you dont kill them in the burst then you have loads of cool downs and you cant kill the guy mid-fight. Operative also has less trinkets and utility then Assassin. If you want rogue style gameplay from wow, then roll OP .

ASSASSIN: Assassin is the class im rolling right now, I abousloutely love this class. It has a pretty good burst dps opener in the begining of a fight, But unlike the operative the assassin can kill you mid fight because it has a bunch of procs more utility and some faster cooldowns. Roll a assassin if you want balanced burst dps.

I would suggest rolling a assassin and operative then see which one you like better.

Story wise: Operative hands down has the best story line in game. But if you want a bad *** honey badger then roll assassin.

Depends on what your doing. Operatives are pretty much useless in PvE for anything other than healing. However they do heal very well. If your looking for DPS for PvE your better off going for an assassin.

Cant really speak on the PvP side of things. Seems to me you would be better off with an assassin there too though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.