huh? Broken ugly speeder?

EverTrek-b

i came back to swtor and created 2 extra accounts for my kids. we have grouped and completed the story line up to chapter 2 this month. not much has changed since launch for the first 30ish levels other than some bug fixes. my one son loves pvp but is bored with it already (kids have xbox pvp now and most mmo's haven't got close to that level of pvp imo). the other son says the videos with each quest get longer and longer and are getting somewhat silly. he hits spacebar often now just to bang out the quests, which is sad.

we are working on the race event now, i spent many hours and just bought the speeder for 120 tokens, what is up with that, a junky speeder? kids dont think a jedi should be seen on such a wreck!

updated to remove my noob comments, sorry for that.

Edited by EverTrek-b

i came back to swtor and created 2 extra accounts for my kids. we have grouped and completed the story line up to chapter 2 this month. not much has changed since launch for the first 30ish levels other than some bug fixes. my one son loves pvp but is bored with it already (kids have xbox pvp now and most mmo's haven't got close to that level of pvp imo). the other son says the videos with each quest get longer and longer and are getting somewhat silly. he hits spacebar often now just to bang out the quests, which is sad. i have found that flashpoints we do are strange with respect to being easy until the final bose fight, then it is crazy hard at level.

we are working on the race event now, i spent many hours and just bought the speeder for 120 tokens, what is up with that, a junky speeder? also the armor sold is worthless, we can mode it but it has little AC compared to normal armor. we are not going to sub at the end of this month and wait for f2p. i cant see spending anything on a month-to-month bases consdering the state of the game, the initial cost is about all it is worth atm imo.

The armor is orange armor. It takes its AC from the armor piece in it. It doesn't come with mods or armor slots, so it's purely cosmetic.

The armor is orange armor. It takes its AC from the armor piece in it. It doesn't come with mods or armor slots, so it's purely cosmetic.

It's also adaptive, so if you can wear heavy armor, it will have the stats of heavy armor. If you can only wear light armor then it has the stats of light armor. You still need to put mods in it though, only the armor rating changes based on your armor level.

It's also adaptive, so if you can wear heavy armor, it will have the stats of heavy armor. If you can only wear light armor then it has the stats of light armor. You still need to put mods in it though, only the armor rating changes based on your armor level.

Finally found something Qyzen looks good in. :)

And, there's a wrist and belt there -- which are still very hard to get.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.