How to kill Juggernaut?

dejavy

FFS i don't know!!!!

Hybrid is the best spec for melting a Jugg regardless of stance. Sab/Lethality can kill a tank Jugg as well, just not nearly as fast. Rage/Vengeance Juggs are easily killed with any spec.

A GS really only fears a good Operative, Tank Sin and 23/1/17 Sin.

Edited by WrykilX

Mate, could you help me with the hybrid build please. I'm new GS, not so experienced.

It seems the Jugger season has been just opened. Each WZ i meet at least 2-3 jugs. My gear is augmented orange BM - not much i know, but still criting about 3-4.5k on Sorcs and 1.2-1.6 on Juggers with 22k HP is just ridiculous, especially when he fights against 3 or even 4 peeps and isn't going to die defending the *********** node. The most stupid thing is that these 3-4 are not recruits but BMs at least. His bubbles and other **** just makes me mad with my kinetic damage type.

Mate, could you help me with the hybrid build please. I'm new GS, not so experienced.

It seems the Jugger season has been just opened. Each WZ i meet at least 2-3 jugs. My gear is augmented orange BM - not much i know, but still criting about 3-4.5k on Sorcs and 1.2-1.6 on Juggers with 22k HP is just ridiculous, especially when he fights against 3 or even 4 peeps and isn't going to die defending the *********** node. The most stupid thing is that these 3-4 are not recruits but BMs at least. His bubbles and other **** just makes me mad with my kinetic damage type.

Hybrid Build

It has the least survivability of all specs, so your positioning is even more important, but it also has the best burst potential and AE damage of any spec. It also has an added benefit that it works on most any target equally. Keep in mind, you always want to stay at 3 regen or greater. and the build is best complimented by 4 piece Enforcer.

Basic tank killer rotation is VS, SB, ShockC, Sab C, Aim Shot, WS, QD. Note: This is an overkill rotation so adjust it accordingly but it will kill most anything.

Edited by WrykilX

Oh, thanks a lot!!!

The last question, how does it feel in one-on-one situations?

Almost no class can survive an overkill rotation without an alert healer, guard swap or cooldown support. But like anything it depends on the class/build you're up against. You can destroy any other sniper/gs builds and it stands up against all other classes quite well except for the previously three mentioned. There is always a rock to your scissor, or at least there should be minus some of Bioware's incompetence.

Edited by WrykilX

keep them at distance, use your defensive cool downs, keep them at distance. :D

knockback+leg shot keeps them away, as soon as they break you can use you're flash grenade or wait for them to close again and dirty kick them.

All depends on what cool downs you have free, and if they have a cc breaker available. But keep them at distance and they cant do anything.

All else fails and you cant keep them at distance. Entrench, defensive cooldowns, flyby and your regular burst rotation.

I don't have a problem with juggs and guardians. My jugg slowdown is take cover legshot smugglers luck illegal mods charged burst trickshot speedshot aimed shot sabotage charge trickshot then move into rotation. Most juggs/guardians will die quickly and inexplicably.

Just keep them out of range of you. They only have a 4m range for the majority of their skills, stay outside of that.

i play a 10/31/0 sab spec and if all my skills are off cd my fav rotation for juggs is:

shock charge (30% slow), vital shot, flurish shot, charged burst + quickshot, hunker down (shoul be about 15m away if they started out side of 35m), cover pulse, aim shot, sab charge, speed shot, (speed shot + its traited dot + sab charge's contingencey charges = epic damage), quick draw. That rotation seems to kill them pretty well, if not and they get into melee rang they will push, choke, or backhand, so use dirty kick, blaster whip, and drop incendiary grenade on your self so they have to leave their melee rang to avoid it or fight through it. (make sure shock charge is on them before incendiary grenade, because it will 2s stun them.

This rotation works well for me, but has key sab skills in it. for other trees idk, i started out as a sab gs and i have never looked back (i love it!)

• 2 weeks later...

Using AoE abilities like Incendiary Grenade and XS Freighter Flyby on yourself will always help.

Typically, attacks that are Tech (Thermal Grenade, Sabotage Charge, Shock Charge, DoTs) will not be shieldable, so those are always good if you are in a close fight and have plenty of energy.

Don't kite, it allows them to build Rage using Force Charge.

Hunker Down as soon as they get near, as they will first try to Force Push you or Force Choke you. You can avoid both of these with a little forethought.

Knockbacks, "hard" CC (like stuns), then "soft" CC (like Flash Grenade and Leg Shot), in that order until they are Resolved. Of course, intersperse attacks, don't use them all at once. Once they are Resolved, use Leg Shot for the root, as it goes through Resolve. If they are rooted, you can move to reestablish buffs like Ballistic Dampers.

• 2 weeks later...
SS is hard to deal with juggs, but on the other hand DF owns them hard. All that defense can't do anything against bleeding.

I have to agree.

SS effectiveness is greatly reduced especially against tanks with shield DF while a bit more complicated to play, its highly effective with internal damage base and AoE. People dont use DF coz they cant Aimed for 6k the lol trickshot for 5k in 2 GCD. On the other hand SS is super fun to burst down sorcs tho.

Edited by warultima