The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Live Stream

Sanctusvox

Ooooh republic commando! I'm so pr0 at that in multiplayer!

that's good. i'm glad other people are playing commandos. I play a vanguard however. so if you want a link to some commando streams i can look some up for you. I log in to this game a few times a week and stream when i can to have fun and promote my sponsors. when GW2 comes out i will be streaming both. Have a nice day and thanks for watching/commenting :)

that's good. i'm glad other people are playing commandos. I play a vanguard however. so if you want a link to some commando streams i can look some up for you. I log in to this game a few times a week and stream when i can to have fun and promote my sponsors. when GW2 comes out i will be streaming both. Have a nice day and thanks for watching/commenting :)

republic commando = the name of the game that your "I'm not streaming" picture is coming from:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-L7Cm_gtZmKI/Ta7AsJxI1mI/AAAAAAAAAR0/qUEqZeAT8fY/s1600/Star-Wars-Republic-Commando-1354.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
my bad i misunderstood your initial statement. i apologize. yes it was from republic commando. I switched to GW2 now anyways. which makes me very sad because i like this game a lot, but the population is awful. I will probably log in every now and then, but i have redesigned my page to match my move. feel free to join me on my new streams. I would love to continue talking about swtor. thank you to everyone that watched in the past and all the people who have followed me.