The Grand Acquisitions Race - Rewards?!?

PhoenixCorvus

Why are only the weapons BoL? I can understand maybe the armor not being BoL, buy why are the Pet and Speeder not BoL? I mean the speeder is only a 90% speeder, I just don't understand this.

Plus the armor is BoP, not BoE. Hell the Color Cyrstal iduring the Rakghoul Plague was BoE.

I asked Systems Designer David Hunt why the Sand People Bloodguard outfit is currently bind on pickup instead of bind on Legacy, and he let me know that it will be changed to bind on Legacy in the future - this will also affect the Imperial and Republic Containment Officer outfits from the Rakghoul event.

For one of your issues

I asked Systems Designer David Hunt why the Sand People Bloodguard outfit is currently bind on pickup instead of bind on Legacy, and he let me know that it will be changed to bind on Legacy in the future - this will also affect the Imperial and Republic Containment Officer outfits from the Rakghoul event.

That is great but what about the speeder? And the pet?

To feasibly get the speeder you would either need to buy the Tokens, or have a level 50. But if you are level 50 a 90% speeder is pointless.

Will these also be addressed?

OMG *****, Moan, why can't it be this way ? why can't it be that way? I got a Question for you QQ'rs, Why can't you just except what they give you, and do the event or don't? It's the consent whining and moaning that stuff isn't "your way" or doesn't make sense in "your" universe that ultimately destroys MMOs. Play or don't, and let us that enjoy what the Devs bust their *** on to bring us. So they can focus on bringing more and ironing out the glitches.

said my piece.

That is great but what about the speeder? And the pet?

To feasibly get the speeder you would either need to buy the Tokens, or have a level 50. But if you are level 50 a 90% speeder is pointless.

Will these also be addressed?

ummm.... why would you need to buy tokens or have a 50? While I only did everything on two characters (a 38 and a 44 of opposite factions) I did the chain at least through the receiving 40 tokens part on all 8 of my characters with three of those character being low-mid 20's.