A little bit mean, but I must ask for this...

Sentinel-Jordal

Hello:)

I know that this might be a little bit mean but I can't help myself...

Yesterday a person named Sir Copperfield posted a thread that if you did the Essesels FP just to get the social points you are a cheater. Of course he got massive criticism, then BW sadly enough closed the thread.

Inside the thread a person posted a link to another thread where Sir Copperfield in a very rude way name said that no-one could use the name Copperfield and if you had that name you had to gie it to him or either he would be very angry :p The thread reached over 100 pages before BW closed the thread.

And here is my problem, I got to page 87 in the thread then stupid me turned my computer off and when I started it up today I deleted the history on my web browser...

Now I can't find the thread and finish it:'( It was so good entertainment and I really want to finish reading it.

So here is my ask for å favour: Is there anyone that has the link to that thread? if so PLEASE post it here!

I will be very grateful if someone can help me :)

That's all, thanks for any help:)

Ps: sorry for the bad english and words that doesn't fit in where they stand. My phone clearly doesn't like this forum...

Edited by Sentinel-Jordal

http://www.swtor.com/community/search.php?searchid=2729200

Shows all posts by you. Seek and you shall find, as without a title can't narrow it down. I hope I understood you on this one. If not sorry.

Hartharia I grant you the rank "Sentinel Jordal's hero" thank you very very much:):):)

Found all the threads written by him, now I have entertainment for the rest of the week:)

Edited by Sentinel-Jordal

Hartharia I grant the rank "Sentinel Jordal's hero" thank you very very much:):):)

Found all the threads written by him, now I have entertainment for the rest of the week:)

Just an FYI if you do the same in the future, just click on your name under the avatar then on the word "Statistics" it will give you the option on the page to find all posts you have made. I find these things out any forum first due to me having a memory that makes a sieve look water tight so it's always handy knowing where to look if you suffer a brain fart moment.

Now enjoy your entertainment for the week. It's likely to be better than what's on TV anyway.

He still plays here?

He needs to post more often, so parents can see what happens when you ignore your kids and let them be raised by internet.

"WARNING: Excessive internet use and no personal interaction can cause SirCopperfield syndrome. Symptoms can include false senses of ego, entitlement, and reality. DO NOT approach people with these symptoms, as any interaction with other people can exacerbate their symptoms beyond all reason."