Objective Score/Medals needs some work

Allfader

I'm currently playing a level 31 Operative (Medic Spec) and when I go into a WZ, I focus on objectives only. I heal our ball carrier in Huttball, I heal our defense in CW and VS. So why is it that I always wind up at or near the bottom for objective points? Shouldn't there be a bonus for healing a Ball Carrier for X amount and X amount of times? Shouldn't there be additional objective points for that?

What makes matters worse is that the people at/near the top for objective score are usually off doing their own thing. Yeah, they get 10-12 medals, but they didn't contribute to the actual WZ at all. So why are they rewarded more than me? Why do I get 2 medals per WZ while they 10, I get 400 Objective score while they get 4000? Why are they getting MVP votes while I get none when I kept the Ball Carrier alive so he could score and win?

Bioware devs, I hope you read this. The scoring system needs some fine tuning to help the healers out who are genuinely doing what they're supposed to be. I want to PvP, but the current system is so geared towards Sorcerers who only heal themselves while they farm damage/HK/Medals that it only tells me that I need to play a Sorc for a rewarding PvP experience.