Sage Bubble

kcol

I was not aware your stats boosted the power of the bubble and I don't think they do quite honestly.

It does. Bonus healing is what actually does it(so willpower, power and force power are technically correct as well). I just wish it told us how much it absorbed in the tool tip.

Edited by Raltar

It does. Bonus healing is what actually does it(so willpower, power and force power are technically correct as well). I just wish it told us how much it absorbed in the tool tip.

Yeah tooltip would be nice. But if you really need to know, you can get that information from the combat log. It shows exactly how much damage was absorbed by every attack between casting the bubble and starting to take damage.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tested my healing bubbles multiple times and they absorb around 3300. I'm at work but I believe 660 or 670 is my bonus healing stat.

IMO bubbles aren't the lifesaving heals they used to be, especially given how many classes are hitting for 5-6k on their "finishers." It used to be that I could force speed to a teammate in trouble and throw a bubble on him or her to save their life. Sadly, many people now need around 2-3k minimum of their own HP for that to work. I remember the days when the PVP forum had many complaint threads about how OP'd our bubble supposedly was. Don't see that anymore.