Watchman and Combat PvP specs

Slamuel

Here is the PvP spec I used when I ran watchman.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIrRzRrfsZhMMZM.2

With this, I get extra speed and length on force camo, and I didnt need the extra focus from focused leap, so I specced into Master Focus. I felt I needed only one point in blurred speed, and I put two points in defensive roll for extra survivability.

Here is my current combat spec.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bcZhrrRRMrdGzZMM.2

With this, I get the stuns, extra speed and some more accuracy. I build more centering and focus with the points in Watchman. I only put two points in steadfast, because I wanted to put an additional point in swelling winds for a nice force sweep. And, I dont think I need the extra focus from Jedi Crusader.

So, there they are. Feel free to comment or try to improve them. Thanks.

Edited by Slamuel

For your current spec I feel that reduced CD on Zealous Strike is far more important than reduced CD (and extra damage) on Sweep and Cyclone Slash.

Well, that would be 3 less seconds for ZS. Might do that. I dont use cyclone slash, but 20% extra damage with sweep is a lot.

Well, that would be 3 less seconds for ZS. Might do that. I dont use cyclone slash, but 20% extra damage with sweep is a lot.

At most it's a 2k crit, maybe 2.5k if you use it with Precision Slash, only useful when people are trying to cap objectives.

yeah. I think I will switch that. thanks. Any other input? from anyone?

Combat spec with the suggested change is pretty standard combat spec, so nothing to add to it.

WIth the watchman I'm wondering if you really feel that the force camo thingy is worth it? I'd spend those 2 points in defensive roll. AoE dmg reduction in pvp is a huge must.

Combat spec with the suggested change is pretty standard combat spec, so nothing to add to it.

WIth the watchman I'm wondering if you really feel that the force camo thingy is worth it? I'd spend those 2 points in defensive roll. AoE dmg reduction in pvp is a huge must.

I have points in d. roll.

How is focus on sentinel? I love switching from combat to watchman, and back, but I hear focus is good for PvP. But, some people say it is a lot better on Guardian. Also, how often can you get of those huge sweeps? And, is it good at single target fighting? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
The build im using,

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bcZhrrRRrbdGzZMM.2

I realy like it.

Rui M.

Is this a pve build? Displacement is one of the most important pvp skill in the combat tree, right up there with fleet footed. I don't see why you would pass on this skill for the force sweep skill in focus tree. As a combat or watchman sent force sweep is a purely siutational ability, but pacify and crippling throw are not.