petiton for advanced class respec

Tyjeda

just say in the comments if u would or would not like to see this

myself i am for it i would be willing to pay the new currency for it or creds for it but BW should do it vary smart like and only allow it once and that it instead of lvling a char like a sent/mara and then not liking that u can only dps make this petiton widly know so we can get it thanks :)

zdog-the shadowlands

Edited by Tyjeda

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i see your valid points but not everyone like rerolling or evan have the time for it

You don't have about 2 hours to level to 10?? Why are you playing an MMO then??

Oh you wanted to change at 50 and get a free 50 out of it?? Then no.. Sorry..

You don't have about 2 hours to level to 10?? Why are you playing an MMO then??

Oh you wanted to change at 50 and get a free 50 out of it?? Then no.. Sorry..

some people do have jobs and dont have the time altoholics do

some people do have jobs and dont have the time altoholics do

My wife works full time and goes to school full time.. She still has time.. There is no need for class respec'ing.. You want a new class then roll one..

No excuses.. Just reroll like everyone else..

Edited by MajikMyst

It's not an "Alt" if you want to play the other AC as your new main.

When you chose your Advanced Class, you were warned that it was a permanent decision. Why should you be allowed to change that permanent decision now?

Go level up the other AC if you want to play it. That feature is already in game.

Apparently the point of the thread to say Yay or Nay is a tough one to understand, also cool story bro.

So most people here are saying no.. just becasue you don't like what they are saying doesn't mean they are saying nothing.. Also cool story bro!!

First of all, it's "yea or nay" not "yay". "Yay" is an expression of excitement.

Secondly, I wasn't aware

Man you read my mind.... YES. Gimme The Respec
was simply saying "yay or nay."

Want to try again with a new smarmy comment?

Yay is also an expression of approval.... So during congressional debates when the speaker asks Yay or Nay, ppl are excited?

No. "Yay" and "Yea" are different words. "Yea" means "yes" and is used in old voting methods. "Yay" is simply a word-sound for excitement.

No. "Yay" and "Yea" are different words. "Yea" means "yes" and is used in old voting methods. "Yay" is simply a word-sound for excitement.

Wait a miniute?? You are expliaining the word 'yea' when they also seem to not understand the word 'permanent'??

Can't we just stick to the word permanent?? That is the one they are ignoring.. :rolleyes:

This would all be a moot issue if Bioware made us pick our AC at lvl 1 during charactere creation.. Somehow giving us a 10 level preview of the two classes somehow makes permanent mean something other than permanent.. Not sure how.. :)

Edited by MajikMyst