Kotor and Kotor 2 References

grundleman

Im a lore junkie. Is there anywhere that lists all the references to Kotor or Kotor 2 in TOR? I'm talking either quests that reference major or minor characters or any specific landmarks? What about codex entries? I haven't done my datacron hunting so any hints there would be great. Thanks guys.

Or any class sort lines that focus on the earlier games or comics?

Edited by grundleman
Add info

Lol what KotOR 2 references? Meetra Surik? You can pretty much assume that KotOR2 didn't even happen unless we get a few references to GO-TO, Mira, Atton Rand, Kreia, Handmaiden, Disciple and BAO-***********-DUR! (Best companion in that whole game).

I really hate what the Revan book did to the Exile...

Lol what KotOR 2 references? Meetra Surik? You can pretty much assume that KotOR2 didn't even happen unless we get a few references to GO-TO, Mira, Atton Rand, Kreia, Handmaiden, Disciple and BAO-***********-DUR! (Best companion in that whole game).

Well in the Sith Warrior story

There is a Sith Entity that people believe to be Kreia, because of the codex entry. End game spoilers, entity is shown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9KYrWyELmo

Edit: Codex Entry:

Darth Baras's rise to power has been facilitated by his enslavement of a Sith spirit known only as the Entity. Baras dominated this centuries-dead Sith into using her powers of precognition and farseeing to aid his ascendancy onto the Dark Council while plotting the destruction of all enemies in his path.

The Entity chafes at her enslavement, desperately seeking freedom from this ignoble fate. Centuries ago, she nearly brought the galaxy to its knees and all but eradicated the Jedi Order; to be used as a mere political tool by

Darth Baras

is an insult to these past deeds.

Edited by Tuscad

Maelstrom Prison has the Exile in it, doesn't it? And in the Foundry the person to whom Revan is referring as "friend" once you defeat him I believe is also the Exile. Lord Scourge's backstory involves when the two teamed up if I recall correctly.

Search the Exile in Wookiepedia. The post KotOR 2 story for her (female according to cannon) explains this stuff.

EDIT: re-read and I see BlznSmri (Blazing Samurai?) mentioned Meetra Surik (Exile) so yeah. w/e

Edited by Master_Reuben

Maelstrom Prison has the Exile in it, doesn't it? And in the Foundry the person to whom Revan is referring as "friend" once you defeat him I believe is also the Exile. Lord Scourge's backstory involves when the two teamed up if I recall correctly.

Search the Exile in Wookiepedia. The post KotOR 2 story for her (female according to cannon) explains this stuff.

EDIT: re-read and I see BlznSmri (Blazing Samurai?) mentioned Meetra Surik (Exile) so yeah. w/e

The person Revan references in the Foundry after being defeated is Darth Malak, he is repeating Malak's last words. "And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing."

Edited by Tuscad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.