Why wont Vette talk to me?

BrandonSM

I am lvl 35 Sith Warrior and I got Vette to max: 10,000/10,000 affection. But she hasnt talked to me since 7500/10,000 Affection..?

Do I have to reach a certain lvl or something? Or am I glitched?

Edited by BrandonSM

Mako glitched on me til late lvl 30-something, then i had something like 10 convos in a row with her.

Thats what happened when I hit Legacy. None of my comps were talking to me for a long time and then as soon as I finished Chapter 1 I got 10 convos in a row with Malavai and Vette.

I think Convos happen when you hit certain levels or parts in your Class Story and Affection

Edited by BrandonSM

YOu probably won't get anymore convos until after you finish Chapter 2. It's not a glitch - their convos are limited by your progression in the game. And if you have any undone quests from Vette, she won't talk to you until you've finished it - but again, you have to finish Chapter 2.

With Mako, I know her final quest is a level 48 quest, where you fight a level 48 mob, so it's likely you won't be finishing her until you are close to 50.

Torian, I finished as soon as Chapter 2 finished, though, since only the first companion has quests you have to go on.

YOu probably won't get anymore convos until after you finish Chapter 2. It's not a glitch - their convos are limited by your progression in the game.

This is the main reason, even though it doesn't make too much sense to me.